Narrative speech topics are a great tool to help get your audience excited, because they are made to tell stories. If you’re looking for some help in coming up with great narrative speech topics, we’re here to assist you! We’ve put together 100 of the best narrative speech prompts that will help you get started on any kind of project.
Narrative essay topics for grade 10
- My First Trip to the Zoo
- A Day at the Park
- My Favorite Music Artist and Why They Are My Favorite Music Artist
- My First Job and Your Experience with Your First Job
- An Experience of Your Own That Changed How You Look at Something in Life or an Experience That You Have Learned From
- A funny story from my school days
- Another surprising story
- When I lost my watch
- Most embarrassing encounter with my cousin
- The great accomplishment of my life
- How my brother ruined my birthday
- My favorite school memory
- My favorite childhood memory
- My favorite movie
- The day my best friend Betrayed me
Narrative speech examples about life
- A day in the life of a student
- How I became a writer
- What is an ideal vacation for me?
- What is the best part of my job?
- How did I prepare for my first day of school as a teacher?
- A day in the life of my pet (dogs, cats, etc.)
- A vacation trip from your childhood
- A memorable journey
- An event that marked a turning point in your life
- Your dream job and what it would be like
- A memorable wedding or funeral
- A memorable moment of failure or success
- An act of heroism or cowardice
- An experience that helped you grow up
- An encounter that changed your life or taught you a lesson
- A description of the one thing you can’t live without
- An encounter with someone you were in awe of or afraid of
- An exciting minute or two of a football game (or another sporting event)
- An experience that left you disillusioned
- An experience that showed that you should be careful of what you wish for
- The experience of being lost
- An experience that made you laugh until you cried
- An imaginary encounter with a real person
- A significant or comic misunderstanding
- A time when you realized your parents were right
- A time that you took a stand on an important issue
- Your first or last day at a job or new school
- An account of what it would be like to live as a particular animal
- Your reaction when you heard the best news of your life
- Your first visit to the countryside (or to a large city)
- A brush with greatness or death
- An invention you’d like to create
- An account of a difficult decision that you had to make
- A description of your secret place
- An eyewitness account of an important event
- An account of your earliest memory
- A day when everything went right or wrong
- A trip that you would like to take
- The circumstances that led to the breakup of a friendship
- An embarrassing experience
- An experience that changed your viewpoint on a controversial issue
- Your first time away from home
- A disastrous date
- Surviving a natural disaster
- An occasion when you experienced rejection
- An experience that led to a renewed faith
- A memorable encounter with someone in authority
- An experience that altered your view of someone
- An experience of how technology is more trouble than it’s worth
- A rebellious act
- An experience that showed how appearances can be deceiving
- An account of a visit to a fictional place or time
- A frightening or dangerous experience
- A strange or unexpected encounter
- An important discovery
- Two different versions of the same event
Narrative writing topics for grade 6
Narrative writing is a genre of nonfiction that tells stories. The purpose of narrative writing is to help readers understand and relate to the characters, situations and events in the story. A narrative essay for grade 6 should cover a momentous event or an experience that has changed your life significantly.
The following are some examples of narrative essays for grade 6:
I was afraid to go on a solo camping trip at first because I thought it would be boring without my friends, but then I realized how much fun it was to have time alone with nature and myself. I could relax without any distractions from my phone or TV or computer games, and really enjoy the peace and beauty around me!
Narrative essay topics for high school
Narrative essays are a great way to teach your students how to think critically and write with an audience in mind. The following narrative essay topics are perfect for high school, college and middle school students:
- A time when I was scared or nervous, but then it turned out okay.
- The first time I tried something new and how it made me feel afterward.
- What my favorite holiday is and why that’s so important to me.
- A story about your family’s history (where they came from and how they got here).
- Topping a class
- Getting caught cheating
- A day when school was cancelled
- The most shocking incident on campus
- Failing a class
- Travelling to school through bad weather
- Your favourite teacher
- Preparing for a debate competition
- What do you do after school?
- When you placed first on a sports event
- Your favourite class
- Your least favourite class
- The craziest thing that happened on prom night
- Rehearsing for a drama
- The time when you lost a sports match
Narrative essay topics for college
The following are the best narrative essay topics for college students:
- The Beginning of My Best Friend’s and My Relationship
- The Best Memory I Have of My Childhood
- My First Job Experience
- The Most Exciting Thing That Happened to Me Last Summer
- The Most Unusual Person That I’ve Met in My Life
- Making new friends at college
- Your first time at your college campus
- Travelling to a new place for College
- First Day at College
- Your favourite Professor
- Your favourite Course
- Last day of High School
- Ending a Relationship
- Meeting an old friend after many years
- Meeting a Significant Other
- Most memorable incident in college
- Moving Day
- Your most memorable incident from High School
- A fun incident on Campus
- Meeting your Roommate
Most Interesting Narrative Essay Topics for Students
1. A verifiable occasion that dazzled me
2. A noteworthy excursion.
3. An achievement that appeared to be awful yet ended up being acceptable.
4. The moment when you accomplished something that took a ton of fearlessness
5. A close call.
6. A spot that represents my sentimental minutes – a table for two in a caf� with an incredible view
7. A bias that included me
8. A considerable family occasion in the summer
9. A time when you decide to head out in your direction and didn’t follow the group
10. A mishap or striking favorable incident that completely changed me
11. How interest brings me where I am currently
12. How I said a final farewell to my love
13. How I deal with a troublesome circumstance
14. How you adapt to your nerves as of late
15. My most disappointing times.
16. How you generally get ready for a test at secondary school or a personality meeting
17. My fantasy
18. My day of graduation.
19. My demonstration of honor.
20. My first day at secondary school or school
21. My first genuine date with my sweetheart
22. My brave games second on the grounds field.
23. My pet takes after my propensities.
24. Special thoughtful procedures you have gained from old experts in East Asia.
25. The birth of my sibling, sister or other family member and the effect on our family and family-life
26. The day I will move abroad.
27. The day you revolted with a choice concerning you.
28. The choice I lament most at my school or in my expert employment profession.
29. The choices my folks made for me when I was youthful – school decision, confirmation, and account
30. The impact of an exceptional person on my attitude
31. What happened when you had a conflict with your educator or teacher in class?
32. What exercises I have learned through considering the lineage of my family.
33. Your custom before a sporting event
34. The schedules you generally follow in specific situations on your approach to the home.
35. Church or different strict customs you believe are imperative to celebrate.
36. With the above examples, nothing can stop you from writing the best speech.
We hope this list has given you some great narrative speech topics to help you learn about the world around us. We also wish we had been able to cover all of our favorite topics in this article, but there are just too many! If you want more information on how these topics can be applied, check out our other articles on narrative speeches or contact one of our experts who will be happy to assist.
Get Help from our Experts with your Narrative Speech Topics Paper
If you need help with your narrative essay, our experts are here for you. We will be happy to write your paper for you and make sure that it is done according to the instructions. Our writers know how important writing an exceptional piece of work is, so they will not let any attention to detail slide by them. Your paper will be written in a way that shows off your skills as a writer while showing respect for the person who wrote it before you!
If this sounds good, then contact us today and we’ll get started on making sure that everything goes smoothly!
With a passion for education and student empowerment, I create blog content that speaks directly to the needs and interests of students. From study hacks and productivity tips to career exploration and personal development