Essay > Words: 915 > Rating: Excellent > Buy full access at $5
LIB 205 Health Professions Seminar
Guidelines for Preparing Professional Report
A written report will be submitted on your preferred profession/specialty. The report should be 3-4 pages long (not including Literature Cited) with 1.5 line spacing. You will be submitting a copy of your report ELECTRONICALLY through TurnItIn on Blackboard. You will use various sources. Your resources MUST include the following:
- At least one professional organization websites (AMA, AACOM, ASPH, etc.)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (www.bls.gov)
- The websites of three professional schools that offer degrees in your career of choice (pre-MD & pre-DO students can use the MSAR – available in the Premed Library (Fennell 260))
- MCPHS Program Handbook on the various health professional pathways (if applicable to you)
Title: Include the title of your report, your name, our course number and the report due date. Keep the title concise.
Body: The body of the paper consists of a number of paragraphs in which you develop your ideas in detail. Divide the research report into the following sections or headings:
- Overview of the Profession:
- Responsibilities (duties, tasks, time demands) of the profession/spe.............
Type: Essay || Words: 915 Rating || ExcellentSubscribe at $5 to view the full document.
Buy access at $5