Compute the closure (F+) of the following set F of functional dependencies for relation schema R(A, B, C, D, E).
A → BC
CD → E
B → D
E → A
List the candidate keys for R.
Write the following queries in Relational Algebra, for the following bank schema:
account (ano, bname, balance)
branch (bname, bcity, assest)
customer (Cname, cstreet, ccity)
loan (lno, bname, amount)
deposit (cname, ano)
borrower (cname, ino)
1. Select all loan tuples where branch name is Abha. :
1. Select all loan tuples where branch name is Abha and loan amount less than 200000.
Using the above bank schema, find the Tuple Relational Calculus queries, for the following:
1. Find the loan with amount more than 150,000.
1. Find loan number for each loan of amount greater than 150,000
Given the three tables below, write the following queries.
1. A DDL command to build order table, including all integrity constraints. Make sure that or dDate value exists and quantity value is always positive.
1. A DML command to answer: How many orders were made by customer C01 and how many products pieces did he order?
1. A DML command to list customers who have ordered the product 100. (Hint: use join)
1. A DML command to find products with price more than average (Hint: use nested queries) Ans:
Describe Server-side Scripting and Client-side Scripting in detail. Also, discuss the key difference between Server-side Scripting and Client-side Scripting.