Process of Care Paper
Assignment instruction Details
Access the Hospital Compare website (www.Hospitalcompare.hhs.gov) and select a local hospital. Look at the hospital’s publically reported indicators for Process of Care.
- Selected Local Hospital is:
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIV HOSPITAL
900 23RD ST NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20037
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIV HOSPITAL
- Write a paper of 1,000-1,200 words that analyzes how the selected hospital performs on these indicators versus two of its competitors. Include your thoughts on the pros and cons of publically reporting these data sets.
- Two of George Washington UNIV Hospital competitors are:
- Refer to the website and incorporate specific examples and details into your paper.
- Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- This assignment uses a grading rubric (see the grading guide below). Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Grading rubric Guide
|40.0 %Access the Hospital Compare Web site (www.Hospitalcompare.hhs.gov) and select a local hospital. Look at the hospitals publically reported indicators for Process of Care. Write a paper that analyzes how the hospital performs on these indicators versus two of its competitors. Include your thoughts on the pros and cons of publically reporting these data sets.||Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the process of evaluating hospital quality data against competitors and the issues of public reporting. Clearly develops a strong analysis of the pros and cons. Introduces appropriate examples.|
|30.0 %Integrates information from outside resources into the body of paper.||Supports main points with references, examples, and full explanations of how they apply. Thoughtfully analyzes, evaluates and describes major points of the criteria.|
|20.0 %Organization and Effectiveness|
|7.0 %Assignment Development and Purpose||Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive. The essence of the paper is contained within the thesis. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.|
|8.0 %Argument Logic and Construction||Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.|
|5.0 %Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)||Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.|
|5.0 %Paper Format (Use of appropriate style for the major and assignment)||All format elements are correct.|
|5.0 %Research Citations (In-text citations for paraphrasing and direct quotes, and reference page listing and formatting, as appropriate to assignment and style)||In-text citations and a reference page are complete and correct. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.|
Authenticity and Confidentiality Guaranteed
The authenticity of our freelance essay writing and the confidentiality of all the information are guaranteed. We do not disclose private information of our customers and we do not reuse ANY custom papers.
Order a custom paper written from scratch
on practically any subject
Qualified writers only
Plagiarism free guarantee
It will just take you 2 minutes