PART 2. You will also write a separate review/response to Part Four (“Practical Lessons”)
Chapters 14-16. This review will be 4 – 5 double-spaced pages in length (approximately 1100
– 1400 words). It will explore the assumptions and conclusions that Diamond comes to regarding
The ways in which societies collapse or fail. Some questions worth pondering include:
• What are the most relevant examples that you think Diamond gives?
• Do you find his argument convincing? If so, why? If not, why not?
• How do the chapters you read fit into his argument – do they agree or disagree with it?
• How does this book relate to us in the 21st century? Are there any analogies from past
Societies that you find particularly compelling?
• Are we in a ‘new world’ today, i.e., does the reality of our “connectedness” make the
World of the 21st century different than previous societies?
Do you need a similar paper? Choose Essayfreelancewriters.com and get an ideal paper